1) Coated the chicken in olive oil and the spice rub, let it marinade for a few hours
2) Placed quartered red skin potatoes and carrots in the bottom of a foil lined pan and tossed with olive oil and salt & pepper
3) Placed chicken on top of veggies
4) Baked at 375 degrees for a little over an hour until the chicken was fully cooked and veggies roasted and voila!
Perfect meal of meat & veggies which should last me a few lunch or dinner meals.
1) Cut up lemons and made a pitcher of lemon water
2) Washed figs that will be used in smoothies and to snack on
3) Chopped up and riced a whole cauliflower for future use - I ended up getting 4 bags of 2 cups of the "rice" that I'm freezing
4) Washed cherry tomatoes from the farmer's market to snack on all week
5) Hard boiled eggs to make egg salad.