Haven't seen many body changes yet but that is due to my eating habits the past two weeks....but I'm getting that back on track so hopefully the next two blocks I will see some changes and have good results.
This first block is 3 weeks of seven workouts and then the 4th week is a transition week. I really liked not repeating the same workout for 7 days straight, I never got bored and by the time I did repeat a video in the 2nd and 3rd week I had forgotten all the details so it was almost like a "new" workout again. I also loved the mix of videos with weights, body resistance, some cardio mixed in, and yoga! (Besides the yoga video there are yoga moves mixed into the other videos)
Sorry it's a super long posting below but lots to report from the workouts!
1) Total Synergistics - Complete full body workout from pushups, side planks, squats, yoga poses, ab work, etc it had it all and was great start to the program!
2) Agility X - The name says it, this is definitely AGILITY and is fun. Basically a lot of jumping around hitting tape marks on the floor incorporating speed and balance. A good change of pace for a workout, different than most I've done.
3) X3 Yoga - LOVED it, no secret I miss miss miss going to my yoga studio 3-5 times a week so I was really happy to have a yoga video and this doesn't dissapoint, except I would love it if it was longer than 30 minutes, that's how much I miss yoga. It does go through a ton of poses though in the time and there is room for more advanced practicing and progress, but some parts are a little rushed.
4) The Challenge - Only pushups and pullups the WHOLE 30 minutes....so I can't do a pullup (but would love to by the end of this progam) instead I've been using a band with a door attachment and trying to mimic the motions, there is also one person on the videos using the bands too so I follow them. The first week I didn't pick a tough enough # to do so it wasn't crazy hard but the next two times I upped my #s so it was tougher and burned the arms.
5) CVX - This one is a cardio interval workout that incorporates weights so it definitely worked the whole body and helped me build endurance.
6) The Warrior - I think this may be my favorite besides the yoga from this block. It doesn't use any equipment and can be done anywhere anytime as they state it on the description. It includes super burpees so it has to be awesome!
7) Dynamix (or rest) - Really good stretching video and still broke a sweat, I did this one 2/3 days and rested the last one because I just felt like I needed a day off.
There were a few new workouts this week and lots of stretching/less muscle videos this week.
1) Isometrix - Loved this one but so so so tough in a physical and mental way. As Tony says in the video it's all the hard moves from yoga and you hold them for 45 seconds each.
2) Dynamix - repeat (stretch stretch stretch)
3) Accelerator - This was another cario-esque workout but way more. Would go from cardio moves like jumping jacks to lots of plank variations and then back to mountain climbers and on and on....definitely a good workout, but have only done once so far.
4) Pilates X - First time seeing pilates and I don't have much experience with it so this one was tough for me and not my favorite yet, I will have to work on it and hopefully become a fan soon.
5) CVX - repeat
6) X3 Yoga - repeat
7) Dynamix (or rest) - more stretching, prepping for the next block!
Now on to "block" 2 which I'm already through one week and loving the change up, I will let you all know about the new workouts soon!