1. MAT: Jade Yoga Mat, this mat is simply amazing I don't slip! ever! (even in hot yoga classes) also it has the perfect balance of soft and firm, I will probably only buy Jade mats, however I anticipate it lasting quite awhile
2. CLOTHING: Lululemon Wunder Unders, especially in fun prints, these pants do not disappoint, I wish I could live in them outside of yoga and would love a pair in every color if they weren't a little pricey
3. STUDIO: Tranquil Space Arlington, I have been a member here for probably 2 years or so and I just love this studio so much, they teach mostly Vinyasa style which I really enjoy, I started going here to just get in a yoga class a few times a week but I keep coming back because of the amazing people who work there and the best teachers around!
4. POSE: Half Moon, I also love this mixed art print (pictured above) from Mary Catherine Starr who is also an amazing yoga teacher and artist, the print along with many others can be purchased from her Etsy shop
5. SAYING: Namaste, the light in me honors the light in you (this is how we translate it at Tranquil Space), such a simple and powerful word and I love ending every class with it